Aftercare for Individual and Russian Lashes
Taking care of your lashes is important, so they stay looking their best for as long as possible. Individual and Russian lashes can last up to 4 weeks (though by this time, most extensions will have fallen with your natural lashes due to your lash cycle).
- Oil-based products are the enemy - avoid them! Oil breaks down adhesive bonds, meaning your lashes won’t last for as long as they should. Lash FX offers oil free products such as cleansers, mascaras and eyeliners - you can purchase these from your technician or online.
- Avoid cotton wool at all costs. You don’t want the fluff to get caught up in your lashes (trust us, it’s not a good look!)
- Don’t panic if a few lashes fall in the 24 hours after your treatment - this is completely normal while the adhesive is drying. Just take extra care of your lashes during this time.
- We recommend you return to your technician for an infill appointment every 2 - 3 weeks.
- If you’d like to remove your extensions at any time, you can pop back to see your technician. Removal is super easy and will take no time at all. It’s tempting, but picking your lashes off without professional help is what causes natural lash damage - so don’t do this!
Lash Lift Aftercare
Lash Lift requires very little aftercare - so that’s good for you! Just remember to avoid too much mascara and steam baths/saunas for the first 24 hours, but other than that you can treat your lashes as normal.
We recommend using the Growth and Conditioning Serum to help condition your lashes after the treatment. You can purchase this product from your technician or online.
Eyebrow Treatment Aftercare
Follow the dos and don’ts below to keep your brows on fleek for as long as possible!
Aftercare for Hi Brow Classic
For the first 24 hours after your treatment...
- Avoid applying makeup and tanning products to the brow area, and keep it clean.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated water for 24 hours as this can alter the tint!