The conditions of this Returns Policy apply to all customers purchasing Products from The Eyelash Design Company, whether through the online shop at www.lash-fx.com or otherwise.
- Please inform us within 24 hours of delivery if you receive any Products that are damaged or have been delivered short of the quantities you ordered.
- Please inform us within 7 days of placing your order of non-delivery.
- Products received by you in error may be returned and provided we receive them in perfect condition and within 5 working days of our delivery of the Products to you, we will credit your account or pay a refund in accordance with the below. If it was your error your account will be credited for the Products returned less a 10% handling fee. If it was our error we will refund the cost of that Product in full using the same method by which you paid or allocate a credit to your account. Any such refund or credit will not include delivery costs except where we have agreed to pay any such costs. For reasons of hygiene we will not be able to credit you for any opened Product.
- Should the packaging of your order be damaged upon delivery please do not sign for it. Please mark it ‘refused as damaged’ and ask for the package to be directly returned to us.
- All damaged or faulty products returned will be tested by us upon receipt.
- If any Product is found not to be damaged or faulty it will be returned to you and you will be charged the cost of post and packaging for any such products returned to you.
- If any Product is found to be damaged or faulty we will refund the cost of that Product in full using the same method by which you paid or by allocating a credit to your account.
- You will be responsible for the post and packaging costs of returning the Products to us for any reason, except where we have agreed to pay for any such costs.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS PLEASE
- If you wish to return any products contact us on email@example.com or call 0208 500 9028 to obtain your individual returns reference.
- Ensure you include your individual returns reference when returning your items.
- Ensure the items returned are adequately packaged. We do not accept responsibility for any products returned that are lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended you use a recorded service.
- If the above procedure has not been followed correctly we reserve the right not to process the returns.