Hi Brow Double Ended Angle Brow Tinting Brush
The Hi Brow angled tinting brush is used to apply brow tint or stain to the brows quickly and easily. The brush has a long, thin handle and a small, angled head with soft, flexible bristles. The angled head allows for precise application of tint, while the soft but firm bristles help to guide the tint to the skin.
The tool also has a mascara brush end, which is ideal to brush brows through after application of tint, or to use apply tint just to brow hairs.
The angled tinting brush is also perfect to use for ombre brow tinting techniques and it can also be used to apply henna.
- Angled tinting brush for precise application of brow tint
- Perfect for applying brow tint, stain or henna
- Easy and comfortable to use
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Dual ended with an angled soft, flexible bristled top and mascara brush end.
Directions of use
- Prepare your chosen eyebrow tint.
- Dip the angled tinting brush into the mixed tinting solution.
- Apply the tint, brushing along the brow hairs, working your way outward towards the tail of the brow. You can use either end of the brush to apply tint depending on the desired outcome.
- For a solid colour, use the angled tip to push the tint to the skin. For a more subtle look, you can use the mascara brush end to apply tint to just the brow hairs.
- Let the tint sit for the amount of time required.
- After the tinting solution has had time to set, wipe off with a damp cotton pad and cleanse the brows as needed.
- After every use, ensure to wash the brush with warm soapy water.
- Hi Brow QIC Brow Tinting Capsules x20 Medium Brown£10.74 £8.95
- Hi Brow QIC Tinting Capsules x 20 - Dark Brown£10.74 £8.95
- Hi Brow QIC Brow Tinting Kit£42.00 £35.00
- Hi Brow Cream Developer - 7ml (pack of 3)£14.34 £11.95